Legal terms and conditions
- Legal information
Gallego & Builla, C.B. has its offices at Avda. Camelias 143-3ºB in Vigo, with telephone number (+34)986231563
- Gallego & Builla, C.B. has its offices at Avda. Camelias 143-3ºB in Vigo, with telephone number (+34)986231563
Gallego & Builla, C.B. has its offices at Avda. Camelias 143-3ºB in Vigo, with telephone number (+34)986231563 Gallego & Builla, C.B. has its offices at Avda. Camelias 143-3ºB in Vigo, with telephone number (+34)986231563Gallego & Builla, C.B. has its offices at Avda. Camelias 143-3ºB in Vigo, with telephone number (+34)986231563 Gallego & Builla, C.B. has its offices at Avda. Camelias 143-3ºB in Vigo, with telephone number (+34)986231563Gallego & Builla, C.B. has its offices at Avda. Camelias 143-3ºB in Vigo, with telephone number (+34)986231563 Gallego & Builla, C.B. has its offices at Avda. Camelias 143-3ºB in Vigo, with telephone number (+34)986231563) which you can access from the Web. Our goal is for you to know better what we do, how our website works, and the services we offer. In Gállego & Buílla, C.B. We value our users, and the trust they place when using our services or accessing the Web is essential. Therefore, we want to return that trust by providing you with information about our services, in a simple and easy to understand way.
From Gállego & Buílla, C.B. We reserve the right to extend, modify, replace and/or cancel our Services at any time and without prior notice, without giving rise to any liability or compensation. We will do our best to notify you and notify you of any changes that the General Conditions may undergo. We will also update the "date of last update" located at the top of these General Conditions. Since we do not provide services directly through the Web, any change will not affect the user, even so, we advise you to frequently review these General Conditions to be aware of any changes that we may have made. If you access the Web you will be expressly accepting the new General Conditions.
What is it What is itWhat is it
What is it
- What is it
Accessing or using the Web, grants you the condition of user (hereinafter, "User" or "Users") and assumes that you have read, understand and agree to abide by these General Conditions without reservation.
Access to or use of the Website is made under your sole and exclusive responsibility. If you do not agree with these General Conditions or with any modification that may be made to them, you must stop using the Web. If you continue using them, you will be accepting the General Conditions.
The Services offered by Gállego & Buílla, C.B. They are not aimed at minors under 18 years of age. By accessing our website, you declare and guarantee that you are over 18 years of age
- Conditions of use and responsibility for the use of the Web
In your use of the Web, you must respect these General Conditions, the law in force at all times, morals, good customs and public order.
You can not make an illegal or incorrect use or that contravenes any of the provisions of these General Conditions. To make it easier for you to navigate and use our website, here is a list of what you can and cannot do:
- Access and browse the Web without registering and for free.
- Access the publications of Gállego & Buílla, C.B. as well as their social networks.
You can not:
- Disseminate or publish content of a racist, xenophobic, obscene, degrading nature or that incites, supposes, or promotes the performance of criminal, violent or defamatory acts based on age, sex, religion, beliefs, or that supposes an apology for terrorism.
- Perform acts that violate the rights of third parties in any way.
- Use the Web for illegal, commercial or lucrative purposes, nor for resale, transfer or disposition for the use or benefit of any other person or entity.
- Causing damage to the computer systems of Gállego & Buílla, C.B. or third parties, or introduce or spread computer viruses or any other type of system that may cause damage to computer systems.
- Perform acts that violate our Intellectual and Industrial Property rights, or third parties.
- Perform acts that in any way undermine or may undermine the reputation of Gállego & Buílla, C.B. or third parties.
- Make any false or fraudulent contact.
- Access, control or copy any content or information included on this website using any type of robot, spider, scraper or other automatic means or manual process for any purpose, without our express written permission.
- Violate the restrictions of any robot exclusion notice included in this Website, as well as, bypass or circumvent other measures used to prevent or limit access to this Website.
- Undertake any action that imposes or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Establish a link to any content on this website for whatever its purpose and without our express written permission.
- Replicate, mirror or in any way incorporate any content from this website on any other website without our prior written authorization.
- Use the Web in a manner contrary to these General Conditions.
If you carry out any of these behaviors, you will be liable for any damages that may arise as a result of the direct or indirect breach of these General Conditions, and you agree to hold Gállego & Buílla, C.B. harmless. In case of non-compliance with these General Conditions or the Particular Conditions, we reserve the right to cancel unilaterally and at our sole discretion and without the need for prior notice, the use of our Website without this giving rise to compensation in any case. some.
Likewise, you agree to inform Gállego & Buílla, C.B. If you observe an unauthorized use of the Web or if you have knowledge that a violation of a right of Gállego & Buílla, C.B. or third parties, or if a use contrary to these General Conditions is being carried out.
- Intellectual and Industrial Property
By these General Conditions, you acknowledge and accept that all rights to the materials and elements that appear on the Website (including without limitation, drawings, texts, graphics, maps, photographs, images, audio, video, distinctive signs, logos , trademarks, trade names, domains, software etc.) belong to Gállego & Buílla, CB, or, where appropriate, to third parties who have consented to their transfer to Gállego & Buílla, CB, for which we have all the rights and licenses necessary for its use.
The fact that we allow you to access, use, browse, use and/or download materials from our Website in no case implies that we waive, or that we are transmitting or granting a license or assignment of our rights, or that you acquire ownership over them. As a User, you only have a strictly personal and private right of use, exclusively for the purpose of enjoying the information contained. Consequently, you cannot manipulate any identifying element of Gállego & Buílla, C.B. or the respective owners. In particular, the use of any material or elements of the Web for its inclusion, in whole or in part, in other third-party Web sites without our prior written authorization, and the use of any element or information in a way that gives the impression that they belong to or are associated with the User.
Specifically, it is not allowed to resell, deep-link, use, copy, monitor (for example, spider, scrape), display, download, save or reproduce the content, information, software, products or services available on our website for any commercial or competitive activity without prior written authorization from us.
Any liability or damage that may arise from a use contrary to these General Conditions will be your sole responsibility, and you guarantee to keep Gállego & Buílla, C.B.
- Responsibility of Gállego & Buílla, C.B.
Our responsibility is none other than that legally established by Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, "LSSI"). By establishing that the services of lawyers are excluded from said law as they are regulated by its specific regulations set out at the beginning of these General Conditions.
Access to the Web requires a computer device or equipment and an Internet connection. By these General Conditions you acknowledge and accept that the expenses associated with said elements will be borne by you and will not be assumed by us under any circumstances.
- Links or hyperlinks to the Web
From Gállego & Buílla, C.B. We care about the integrity of our Website when it is accessed in a certain way solely by third parties or viewed in an environment created solely by third parties. Specifically, we are concerned about link activities with internal or subsidiary pages of this one that are several levels below ("deep link") of the main page or the removal and presentation of content from this Web within another ("framing"). ”). In this sense, you must explicitly request and secure the express written permission of Gállego & Buílla, C.B before linking in depth or framing this Website or any of its Contents. If you wish to do so, by contacting Gállego & Buílla, C.B. to request permission you must include: a) name, email address and telephone number, b) the name of your company, c) the address(es) of the Web page where the proposed in-depth or framed link will appear and d) specific details of the contemplated deep or framing link, including the content or pages of the website to which you wish to establish the deep or framing link.
You must not link our Website to any other website that contains inappropriate, defamatory, illegal topics, materials or information, or materials or information that violate any third party right, including any intellectual or industrial property right. Likewise, you cannot establish frames of any kind that allow the visualization of the Web through an address other than that of the Web itself, in a way that leads or may lead to error, confusion or deception to users about the true origin of the elements or services that are displayed, or suppose an act of unfair competition (eg it may serve to take advantage of the reputation and prestige of Gállego & Buílla, CB, or in any other way, is contrary to current legislation).
- Personal data protection
- Duration and term
Access to the Web has, in principle, an indefinite duration, unless otherwise provided in a section of these General Conditions, or in the applicable legislation. However, at any time. Any clause of these General Conditions that is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable will be excluded and will be considered inapplicable, being replaced by another that is as similar as possible, without affecting or harming the User, and without giving rise to compensation some. In this case, the rest of the provisions or sections not affected will remain fully in force.
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These General Conditions are subject to the laws of Spain. Any conflict that may arise will be submitted and resulted, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, by the courts and tribunals of Vigo, or where appropriate, by those of the user's domicile.